I'm a coach's wife, telling a story the best I know how. It's important and I want to get it right! Jump on the train quick for the Temple Wildcats are gathering steam! Their destination is unknown but their desire is for greatness. Prayerfully join us as God unfolds a new chapter. They've all been good but I won't be surprised if He's saved the best for last!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Meyer

A big congratulations to THS’s coach Preston Meyer and his
lovely bride Cassidy, who were married on June 29th on a beautiful beach in
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Cassidy (formerly Higginbotham) is from Killeen, Texas. Cassidy,
an athlete herself played softball at Temple College. She completed her
education at Texas Women’s University. Cassidy, is currently teaching Special
Education in Copperas Cove.

Please join Coach Spradlin and I with a warm WILDCAT WELCOME!!!
We’re so glad you’re on our team!

No comments:

Post a Comment