I'm a coach's wife, telling a story the best I know how. It's important and I want to get it right! Jump on the train quick for the Temple Wildcats are gathering steam! Their destination is unknown but their desire is for greatness. Prayerfully join us as God unfolds a new chapter. They've all been good but I won't be surprised if He's saved the best for last!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Ball 2011

Last week I caught a glimpse a few of the Wildcat Trainers! With Spring Ball only days away excitement was all over their faces! To say these ladies were impressive would be an understatement. In fact they were amazing! Alexis, Taylor, Brittany and Bella, meeting you was one of the nicest things that's happened to me since arriving here Temple. Your kindness, enthusiasm and sincerity took my by surprise and made me smile. I can hardly wait to see you again.










This afternoon, the practice field was unexpectedly wet and cold but not even the weather couldn't dampen the spirit's of these hard working men.




A special thanks to Coach Martin, who has a lot to smile about it! Congratulations to the Wildcat baseball team who will play Tyler Lee (Bi-District), this Thursday at 7:30 at home. Playoffs are such a big deal! I can hardly wait to see all you proud 'Wildcats' show up and cheer on this years talented team!






Boy-howdy was it cold!




Not the kind of weather you'd expect for the first of May.



Never the less, the practice field was covered with blue and white.


Kendra Bullock and two of her precious girls were there to kick things off!


Emma and Claire Bullock braved the rain and wind.



Honestly, I'm not sure how everything went today but I can tell you this.... my coach already loves these kids and is so excited about their future.





If you're excited too, stop by after school and watch these guys work! There's a lot to learn and an audience makes it more fun.





It's hard to believe that the 2011 football season is three short months away!


Invest now.



No comments:

Post a Comment