I'm a coach's wife, telling a story the best I know how. It's important and I want to get it right! Jump on the train quick for the Temple Wildcats are gathering steam! Their destination is unknown but their desire is for greatness. Prayerfully join us as God unfolds a new chapter. They've all been good but I won't be surprised if He's saved the best for last!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thriller lost:: Temple can't hold back Consol, in district opener setback




The 2011 Temple Wildcats are turning into an amazing team of fighters! I like these guys. Against all odds, they have embraced change, commitment, hard work, right thinking. Eight months ago, they rolled up their sleeves, combined their determination and resolved to be 'the best'! Their 'never give up' attitude is inspiring. Week after week, you thrill us. Keep us on our feet. I'm sold! Count me in guy's, as one of a many, that can't wait to watch you play again!


Here's the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment