I'm a coach's wife, telling a story the best I know how. It's important and I want to get it right! Jump on the train quick for the Temple Wildcats are gathering steam! Their destination is unknown but their desire is for greatness. Prayerfully join us as God unfolds a new chapter. They've all been good but I won't be surprised if He's saved the best for last!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011






Last week, while I was having a wonderful time in the Bahamas, the Wildcats were whipping up on the Bryan Vikings. It wasn't an easy decision to miss my first home game ever, but with the playoffs secured and Coach's blessing, I took off to join dear family and best friends for a special wedding on Paradise Island. Throughout the wedding reception, our son Clint kept us updated. Everyone around us was celebrating from afar! Thrilled. What an awesome way to finish up the regular season and now we're preparing to play the Longview Lobos in the State Playoffs. Hope you'll be able to make the trip to Corsicana, next Saturday at 2:00. Go Wildcats! Win the day and wow Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment