I'm a coach's wife, telling a story the best I know how. It's important and I want to get it right! Jump on the train quick for the Temple Wildcats are gathering steam! Their destination is unknown but their desire is for greatness. Prayerfully join us as God unfolds a new chapter. They've all been good but I won't be surprised if He's saved the best for last!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Successful Season Comes to An End




First of all, let me start by saying how incredibly proud I am of the 2011 Temple Wildcats football team. Nine months ago you bought in, seniors and all, and decided to embark on this new journey. You put rubber bands on their wrists, started lifting weights and learning new ways. Hard work became your constant companion. Comraderie among coaches and teammates grew, friendships turned into a family. What a great group of guys you are! Your commitment and determination has made you a standout team. You did everything that was aked of you and Coach Spradlin said you may be his all time favorite.

Longview Lobos 24 - Temple Wildcats 3.......read all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment