I'm a coach's wife, telling a story the best I know how. It's important and I want to get it right! Jump on the train quick for the Temple Wildcats are gathering steam! Their destination is unknown but their desire is for greatness. Prayerfully join us as God unfolds a new chapter. They've all been good but I won't be surprised if He's saved the best for last!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Quarterback Club!



Last night Coach spoke at the Quarterback Club.



They meet on Monday night at 7:30 at Clem Mikeska's B-B-Q, on 57th street.





Clem is a fine man, known far and wide. Famous people love his food.





The restaurant, inside and out looks fabulous...compliments to Angela and Anna! You girls are talented!



Look closely at the upper left of this photo. That's where the Quarterback Club meets.


What a great group of men! Boy! I love this town! Everyone is so nice. Coach and I really enjoyed it and appreciated, very much, the large crowd that turned out~ Thanks folks for you patience and support. See you next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment