I'm a coach's wife, telling a story the best I know how. It's important and I want to get it right! Jump on the train quick for the Temple Wildcats are gathering steam! Their destination is unknown but their desire is for greatness. Prayerfully join us as God unfolds a new chapter. They've all been good but I won't be surprised if He's saved the best for last!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Scrimmage Highlights!


http://www.tdtnews.com/index/sports/show/77136

I love this photo taken last Friday, by Josh Quinn, at Temple's 1st scrimmage. It's amazing what shows up in a photo! I mean, there is just a lot of grabbing and groping that you don't see from the stands. Too bad I haven't unpacked my binoculars yet!

Click the link provided to read all about it in the Temple Daily News. Thanks TDN and all you sports writers for your excellent coverage of high school sports.

Hope to see you tomorrow night at the Pfluggerville game at 7:30. Wildcat fans please excuse me if I stand up and yell a lot! The team loves it when the fans roar, so fell free to join me where ever you sit. It takes everyone to make a winning team! Together, we can raise them high!

No comments:

Post a Comment