I'm a coach's wife, telling a story the best I know how. It's important and I want to get it right! Jump on the train quick for the Temple Wildcats are gathering steam! Their destination is unknown but their desire is for greatness. Prayerfully join us as God unfolds a new chapter. They've all been good but I won't be surprised if He's saved the best for last!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blue Bragging Rights!



A big CONGATULATIONS to the 2010 Wildcats! What an amazing group you are! Your journey has been an interesting one, full of ups and downs, twists and turns. Your determination and dedication to unite and conquer has materialized. Wow! You are a good team. I'm so happy your hard work is paying off. Your family and friends love watching you. Aren't you glad live in a town that cares and gets excited!



I sure am! I love it when my family comes to watch. It everything more fun!




I'm so thankful for our family. We are so grateful for their love and support...and helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment