I'm a coach's wife, telling a story the best I know how. It's important and I want to get it right! Jump on the train quick for the Temple Wildcats are gathering steam! Their destination is unknown but their desire is for greatness. Prayerfully join us as God unfolds a new chapter. They've all been good but I won't be surprised if He's saved the best for last!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Twilight Zone

IMG_2208


Is it just me or have the Thursday night games in Leo Buckley Stadium felt a little strange? Last week when the team walked out of the dressing room to take the field, Coach Spradlin said it was so quiet he thought the spectators were having a ‘moment of silence’. They weren’t!



50353_376468048447_1133348_noffensiveline-football


This week when the Wildcat Warriors line up against the Ellison Eagles, please excuse me if I’m screaming my head off! Our fierce cats have been sharpening their claws since February. They have worked harder than most know to overcome many obstacles and now for the first time in awhile, playoff opportunities are within reach. Will you join me in exercising your legs and your lungs to applaud their tremendous accomplishments. They will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment