I'm a coach's wife, telling a story the best I know how. It's important and I want to get it right! Jump on the train quick for the Temple Wildcats are gathering steam! Their destination is unknown but their desire is for greatness. Prayerfully join us as God unfolds a new chapter. They've all been good but I won't be surprised if He's saved the best for last!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Sanders, defense step up as Wildcats escape winless Ellison





























Wow! Like I said the Wildcats Thursday night football games at Leo Buckley Stadium, have been very unusual.


Last night the Ellison Eagles, with nothing to lose, put on the field a lot of odd stuff. That on top of very chilly 40 degree temperatures as well as 20 mph winds made for an unusual ballgame. We struggled over have the game but finally but some points on the scoreboard in the third quarter. In the end the Temple Wildcats won. And I for one am glad we won't be heading back to Killeen for any Thursday night games for a nice long time!


CLICK HERE to read the whole story!

No comments:

Post a Comment